Talent Acquisition Officer in Edsa Munoz Quezon City upto 17k
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Industrial Psychology or any related course
- Minimum (5) years of working experience as Talent Acquisition Officer in Manufacturing Industry
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing and People Skills,
- Supports Diversity, Employment Law,
- Results Driven,
- Project Management
- Good Judgment
- Handle Recruitment Process, Job Hiring & Other Manpower Sourcing
- Prepare Monthly Recruitment Report
- Conduct Jo Caravan (If Applicable)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements sourcing strategies to tap the most number of qualified candidates per vacancy.
- Conducts IQ test to all job applicants and coordinate result of the test. Coordinate with agencies the test result of all endorsed applicants.
- Coordinate with agencies the vacant position in all department or company.
- Establish, maintain, update and enrich talent databank through continuous networking and sourcing. .
- Process enrolment and encoding of newly hired employees (direct) before cut-off for payroll.
- Prepares and submit daily and monthly manpower updates and report indicating latest hiring, separation, and recruitment efficiency and hiring update.
- Files documents in the employee 201 files such as excused letter, certificates, medical certificate for references.
Please send your resume to
Like our page for job updates!
Facebook: https://www. facebook. com/jobvacancyphilpage
Linkedin: https://www. linkedin. com/company/job-vacancy-phil
Spread the word!