Position: Quality Implementation Associate
Location: Mandaluyong City
Benefits: Benefits package
Needed: 6 Employees
This role shall act as an internal conduit to change. The role aligns the implementation of quality and process improvement programs to the strategic focus for organizational development and expansion.
• Higher diploma graduates preferred (exception may be considered with relevant experience)
• Sound understanding of the process analysis and process engineering, standards and best practice within the packaging sector.
• At least 1 years’ experience in the packaging / printing or quality industry.
• Fluent in both written and verbal English;
• Proficient in MAC;
• Data savvy, able to drive solutions through available tools.
• Project Management and Time Management Skills.
• Quality and process outlook to organizational performance
• Ability to maintain focus while under pressure
• Customer Service ethic, with a focus on working as an organizational partner to influence continuous improvement.
Please reply to this email if you are interested and you may also attach your updated resume for initial screening.
For inquiries and clarifications feel free to contact us through:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No. : 0916 317 5513
Visit our website and Facebook group:
https://jkmanpower. jp-network- e. com/ or https://www. facebook. com/jkrecruitment/Website: