Company nurse coordinate the health and safety of workers, They are responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach employees about ways to be more responsible in the workplace. They coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management. They ensure safety standards are met, and they identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
• Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees as needed
• Monitor and record the patient´s condition
• Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
• Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
• Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit "fit to work" certificate
• Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
• Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
• Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time.
• Must be 22 to 28 years of age
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing
• Must be a registered practitioner or board passer
• Must have proper training in occupational safety and health
• Can do first aid and has understanding in medical prescription and types of diseases
• Minimum of 6 months experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledgeable basic computer application such as Microsoft office
• Good English Communication skills (Oral and Written)
• Must be willing to work in Makati
• Amendable in shifting schedules & working on holidays
• Full Time position available
• Willing to start ASAP
• Salary Negotiable