Position: Assistant Operations Manager
Salary: Php 60, 000
About the company:
This Engineering Company is a worldwide recognize engineering and consultancy company with presence in more than 50 countries, around 4, 000 employees and with 50 years of history. They are growing in the Philippines as they are getting awarded with different projects and they will be needing permanent staff soon. You could be able to develop your career with an international company like this.
• Assuring quality control of company’s project
• Estimating and budgeting different projects and programs of the company
• Establishing services meeting the needs and expectations of the customers and clients
• Supervising the present system of production in checking its effectiveness and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
• With at least 5-7 years of experience as operations manager
• Must willing to visit project sites weekly (Quezon Province or Southern Luzon)
• Experience in Powerplants and Hydroelectric powerplants is an advantage.
If you are interested, kindly send us your resume at [email protected]
com Contact us at 09178139678 / 932-0963
Visit our website: https://jkmanpower. jp-network- e. com/