• Research and resolution of coding projects as assigned.
• Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate coding compliance.
• Responsible for meeting daily production goal of 6 charts per hour.
• Responsible for meeting quality coding goal of averaging 95% accuracy rate on a monthly basis.
• Attend conference calls as necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of one year of professional coding experience required
• All coding candidates must have current coding certifications; must provide proof of certification with valid certification identification number.
• Certification through AAPC or AHIMA is highly preferred.
• Certifications accepted include CPC, CCS, RHIA, and RHIT
• HCC coding experience is also desired
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
• Advanced knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and regulatory requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
You may send your resume to philiprey. [email protected]
for fast processing include text FULL NAME/APPLICANT/POSITION/ LOCATION/SOURCE/ Send to 09175699803 /OR/ . 908. 880. 4173